DramFest Main Event - 27th & 28th February
DramFest is New Zealand's largest whisky tasting and education event and is proudly brought to you by the team at Whisky Galore.
2016's main event will take place over 2 full days at the Horncastle Arena in Christchurch. DramFest is an exhibition of over 45 different standsholders representing distilleries, producers and independent bottlers from Scotland, Japan, Ireland and around the world.
With over 200 different single malts, blended and other whiskies available to try, this is a chance for whisky enthusiasts both new and experienced to come together and explore the world of Whisk(e)y, right here in New Zealand.
We will be host to more than 10 overseas whisky experts including distillers, owners and brand ambassadors. Attendees will have the unique opportunity to interact with those directly involved in the creation, promotion and selection of some of the whiskies on offer.
Your ticket to DramFest 2016 includes:
- Entry to the DramFest Main Event on the 27th or 28th of February 2016 from 1:00pm to 6:00pm
- A DramFest etched Glencairn Whisky Nosing Glass for use on the day and yours to keep
- Main Event map and exhibitors guide
- A range of complimentary drams are available at each stand during the Main Event
Tickets for the DramFest Main Event
are now SOLD OUT.
DramFest Ettiquite - the expectations of attendees:
- DramFest is a whisky education weekend - it is about enjoying whisky in moderation and in a controlled environment, and intoxication will not be tolerated
- Water, a range of substantial food and alternative transport options are available at all times during the event
- DramFest is a strictly R18 event - please bring a valid form of identifcation if you appear under 25 years old
- Your participation at DramFest is at the sole discretion of Whisky Galore, the organizers of the event
- Oh behave!